The world’s industrial growth is at an all-time high right now. One thing is certain: when a firm grows, so does it’s business and trade. In the last, one thing is certain: there is a steady flow of financial transactions in and out of the system.
Every industry is the result of a variety of procedures. Many departments exist in all organizations, including Human Resources, Technology, Finance and Banking, and others. How does it all get done? What and how are the commercial/financial sides of the business managed? This is an important question. It happens as a result of managerial procedures. To master it, one must receive professional training in the field. B.Com is the most fundamental formal degree in the management and commerce arena.
Are you enthralled by positions such as management or supervision? Are you a fan of accounting, statistics, and other related fields? Or are you a person who enjoys both? Then there’s B Com. But, what occupations do the B Com assist students in obtaining in Bangalore? We’ve compiled a list of job opportunities after B. Com to make and implement an educated decision and select the best career route for you based on your abilities and interests!
Jobs for BCom Freshers in Bangalore
Following is a list of positions available after completing your B Com, together with their projected starting pay.
- Accountant – Rs. 2-6 Lakh Per Annum
- Event Manager – Rs. 3-5 Lakh Per Annum
- Tax Consultant – Rs. 2- 8 Lakh Per Annum
- Travel and Tourism Professional – Rs. 2-6 Lakh Per Annum
- Bookkeeper – Rs. 2-5 Lakh Per Annum
- Insurance Professional – Rs. 2- 8 Lakh Per Annum
- Sales Executive or Customer Support Executive – Rs. 2- 3 Lakh Per Annum
- Banker – Rs. 2- 4 Lakh Per Annum
Government Jobs After B. Com
Here is a list of government jobs after B. Com.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Probationary Officer (PO)
- RBI Grade A or Grade B – Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO)
- SBI Clerk – State Bank of India (SBI) – Clerk
- IBPS Clerk Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – Clerk
- UPSC (IAS, IFS, IPS or others) – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- SSC CGL – Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exam
- LIC AAO – Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO)
Career Options After B. Com Without Maths
- Chartered Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Cost Management Accountant
- Financial Analyst and Advisor
- Insurance Professional
- Hotel Manager
When it comes to selecting the correct job path, students frequently find themselves in a quandary. We hope that this blog has given you a better knowledge of the jobs for BCom freshers in Bangalore. However, we still advise you to seek expert advice before making any changes, since even a minor change might make a huge difference in your career and in the future.