So, if anyone told you that you need another set of qualifications to start working after b.com? Then I am here to share the best jobs for Bcom freshers in this article. Also I will give you precise techniques of preparation & unbiased advice on courses you can pursue for the same.
Jobs for BCom Freshers in Bangalore
Following is a list of career options after b.com, together with their projected starting pay.
- Accountant – Rs. 2-6 Lakh Per Annum
- Event Manager – Rs. 3-5 Lakh Per Annum
- Tax Consultant – Rs. 2- 8 Lakh Per Annum
- Travel and Tourism Professional – Rs. 2-6 Lakh Per Annum
- Bookkeeper – Rs. 2-5 Lakh Per Annum
- Insurance Professional – Rs. 2- 8 Lakh Per Annum
- Sales Executive or Customer Support Executive – Rs. 2- 3 Lakh Per Annum
- Banker – Rs. 2- 4 Lakh Per Annum
Government jobs for bcom freshers
Here is a list of government jobs after B. Com.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Probationary Officer (PO)
- RBI Grade A or Grade B – Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO)
- SBI Clerk – State Bank of India (SBI) – Clerk
- IBPS Clerk Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – Clerk
- UPSC (IAS, IFS, IPS or others) – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- SSC CGL – Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exam
- LIC AAO – Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO)
jobs for bcom freshers Without Maths
- Chartered Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Cost Management Accountant
- Financial Analyst and Advisor
- Insurance Professional
- Hotel Manager
- financial planning
Current Jobs in Bangalore for B.com Fresheres
Acuity Knowledge Partners is a leading provider of
high-value research, analytics and business
intelligence to the financial services sector.
We serve a wide array of clients ranging from asset
& private wealth managers, investment banks,
commercial banks, private equity & venture capital
firms, brokerages & trading firms, consulting
companies and more.
- Team- Lending Services
- Position- Analyst
- Total Annual CTC – INR 5,18,000 (4.50 LPA fixed + 45,000 Annual performance bonus + 23,400 Gratuity/ medical & term life insurance)
- Shift timings- 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- Job Location – Bangalore (Work from the office)
Broadridge- Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Designation: Investment Banking Associate
- Educational Qualification B.COM/BBA/M.COM/MBA (Finance) or any other equivalent degree
- Good knowledge of MS office is Essential
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills are musts
- Must be willing to work in different time zones
- 1 Year Bond is applicable for all the Fresh Graduates
- Experience in areas like Dividend, Re-organization, DTCC Settlements, Options, etc will be a plus
- Should have excellent knowledge of financial markets, P&S, Margin and Treasury Operations, Settlements (International, DTC & Govt Settlements), Reconciliations, and Corporate Actions (Dividend & Reorg)
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to deal with clients on a verbal and written basis
- Education: BCom, BBA, MBA or equivalent is needed
- Job Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Empower- Spec Valuation jobs for bcom freshers
The Specialist Financial Ops Valuation, under limited supervision, is responsible for monitoring the calculation and review of custom fund of funds, resolving any issues arising during the daily process. Candidate also plays a role in ensuring mutual fund pricing and dividend/capital gain distributions are processed accurately and in a timely manner. Reviews accuracy and timeliness of reports and reconciliations.
Duties / Responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Completes daily tasks relating to the NAV calculation of custom fund of funds
- Assist with the daily tasks related to the calculation of wrapped variable annuities; issues are to be properly addressed and corrected
- Works daily, weekly, monthly control reports to ensure ICOFR and SOX compliance
- Coordinates and communicates between numerous departments to ensure correct setup and calculation of funds
- Receive, review and load of daily mutual fund prices, income accrual rates, and periodic dividends to fund accounting, trading and record-keeping system
- Assists with year-end ERISA 5500 reporting
- Reviews monthly accounting statements to ensure accuracy
- Assists with complex issue resolution related to but not limited to trading, valuation, share reconciliations, etc.
- Reconciles expenses and creates payments to various parties
- Initiate and monitor custom fund of funds target allocation rebalancing
- Responsible for completing various departmental controls, including but not limited to; trial balance research, equity roll forward, dividend tracking, etc.
- Responsible for completing assigned projects within established deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree(b.com degree), in accounting, finance, related field, or equivalent experience
- MS Office experience preferred, particularly Excel and Access
Goldman Sachs jobs for bcom freshers
-Fundamental Credit Associate
Goldman Sachs is seeking an analyst/associate to join the Corporate Credit Analysis team. The Corporate Credit Analysis team is responsible for underwriting & monitoring corporate credit positions within the Private Markets Investing and Lending desk within the Global Banking and Markets division.
- Management of performing credits that collateralize the PMIL portfolio
- General underwriting and portfolio management of corporate debt investments, with a focus on middle market lending across all industries
- Evaluate debt assets via investment memo review, industry research, financial statement review, financial modeling, etc.
- Prepare tear sheets for private credits and present asset-level diligence to senior management
- Perform ongoing due diligence and monitoring of portfolio companies
- Interface with GS clients who originate and invest in corporate credit
- Management and oversight of corporate credit data, including asset data setup, database management, and data validation
- Ensure the flow of data underneath all of the corporate credit metrics is accurate and correct by working with clients, technology, and other internal teams
- Reconcile data discrepancies between external vendors and internal databases through research and the creation of quality control checks
- Involvement in project initiatives relating to the PMIL business, including enhancing and developing system architecture that supports the function
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting/finance
- Knowledge of Leveraged Lending market
- Strong Excel skills a plus
- Solid analytical/logical mindset
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload, and work with Technology to help drive data smart solutions
- Strong communication skills (clear, concise, and confident)
- Able to work under tight time constraints and extended hours as required
Accenture- Investment Banking Associate-Bangalore
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication
Roles And ResponsibilitiesIn this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
- The decisions that you make would impact your own work
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Education:bachelor of commerce
Recommended Courses for Preperations
- Accuity Knowledge – Financial Analyst:
Since this job requires you to analyse financial statements, conduct valuation etc.
Course to opt for: Financial Modeling
- Accenture, Goldman Sachs, Broadridge & Empower
The above job description relates to investment banking operations.
Course to opt for: certificate in investment banking cib
When it comes to selecting the correct job path, students frequently find themselves in a quandary. We hope that this blog has given you a better knowledge of the jobs for BCom freshers in Bangalore. However, we still advise you to seek expert advice before making any changes, since even a minor change might make a huge difference in your career and in the future.