We respect the privacy of those who visit our web site. In accordance with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our privacy commitment to our users.
This website www.mentormecareers.com is owned and operated by Mentor Me Careers. All rights of this website are reserved with Mentor Me Careers . No part or content of this website may be reproduced, replicated, distributed or transmitted in any form whatsoever or through any means, which includes printing, recording or other electronic methods or any other methods, as the case may be, without prior written permission from the administrator of this website. Users may download material from the website only for their own personal, non-commercial use. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Web administrator.
Mentor Me Careers reserves the right to make changes to any information contained on the website at any time whatsoever, and without notice or limitation of any kind, including, but not limited to, information relating to countries, courses, universities scholarships, fees, and other related service.
· This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Personally Identifiable Information Mentor Me Collects
· We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide this information to us. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. Rather, information is kept in the aggregate. We automatically collect and store only the information about your visit. We use the information we collect to understand the traffic to our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
· We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you.
· We collect personally identifiable information when you register on our website, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We collect personally identifiable information (via online or offline registration forms), such as name, contact details, e-mail address, postal address, telephone/mobile number, your gender, date of birth occupation, industry, personal interests etc. when you provide it to us, or when you register with us. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. We may also receive information about you from other sources/third parties and add it to the information you have provided to us.
· We use this information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfil your requests for certain services, and to contact you about services :-
· We may combine personal information collected from you with other information from data available with us to provide a better overall experience, including customizing content for you in both forms – online (or electronic) as well offline. We do not monitor your use of the Internet; neither do we use cookie technology or any other technology to monitor your use of www.mentormecareer.com. We may receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server. This information may include the IP address assigned to the computer you use while accessing www.mentormecareer.com
· We may use personal information about you to build up a profile of your preferences and to track your progress over the duration of the programme for which you have enrolled with us.
· We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
· We may use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
· We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Mentor Me’s products and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
· We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when
– We have your consent to share the information;
– We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
– We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service.
· We will not sell or rent your personal identifiable information to anyone/ any third party/or non-affiliated companies for commercial gains. However, we may, at times, mail promotional material that we believe will be of relevance to you on behalf of third parties and for which we may receive a consideration from the party in question. However, even in such situations, all data will remain solely in the possession of Mentor Me and will not be shared with any third party.
· We may present information to advertisers who wish to advertise on our website. When we present information to our advertisers it is to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website. Such information is in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
· We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website. However we may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, for authorized law enforcement investigations. preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
· We provide the information to our trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Mentor Me under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Mentor Me communicate with you about offers from Mentor Me and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
· Mentor Me displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
· Mentor Me does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
· Mentor Me is not responsible for the information, you volunteer about yourself in the course of discussions in our forums, chat rooms, or other forms of publicly accessible interaction or information that you choose to make public in your member profile. As a member, you can view, correct or change your publicly available information at any time via your member profile page.
· We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
· The information you provide to us will be held on Mentor Me’s own servers or on third party servers contracted by Mentor Me The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, virus attacks, system errors/bugs nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
· We use reasonable precautions to keep the personal information you disclose to our website, secure and to only release this information to third parties we believe share our commitment to privacy. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of these parties.
· Although, we will endeavor to meet the requirements of the Internet Security policy envisaged under this section, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system that may occur whilst using material derived from this website. As best practice, we also strongly recommend that you regularly run an anti-virus programme on all material downloaded from the Internet.
Online Ad Serving
Mentor Me may use advertising services of third parties, to serve advertisements when you visit our sites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information you’ve provided to us) about your visits to our and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. You agree and understand that Mentor Me neither owns nor operates/controls any information or services provided on such third party websites. You further agree and understand that such links do not constitute an endorsement by Mentor Me of any such websites and are provided only as a convenience. Mentor Me is not responsible for the content or links displayed on such websites.
Several companies may provide email deployment services for our email messages. The personally identifiable information, such as e-mail address, we provide to these vendors for the purposes of e-mail deployment is only used by them for that purpose and not for any other business activity. We do not give any personally identifiable information to them as part of this relationship. Use of their tracking technology is subject to their own privacy policies.
Your decision to use any information contained herein will be your decision alone based solely on your own evaluation and assessment. We are not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken based on the information provided on the website. We shall not be held liable for any material or non material damage caused by omissions, incorrect or incomplete information.
Links to Other websites
Restriction of Liability
Mentor Me makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website.
No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources.
Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Mentor Me.
General Terms & Conditions
The information displayed on this site is provided on a ‘best efforts’ and ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The users of www.mentormecareer.com claim the entire responsibility for the selection and use of the service(s) and neither Mentor Me nor any of its information providers, licensers, employees , partners or agents shall have any liability for any errors, malfunctions, defects, loss of data, resulting from the use or inability to use the service. In no event shall the liability of Mentor Me, if any, exceed the amount paid, if any, by the user. While utmost care is taken to provide correct and up to date information, Mentor Me does not warrant the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on the site and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information provided on the site nor does the site claim to be comprehensive in its coverage of examinations (either competitive or otherwise in nature) and/or of the various educational programmes conducted in India.
Mentor Me expressly disclaims any warranties whether express or implied about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, correctness, completeness, quality, continuity, performance, fitness of products, services contained/displayed within this website for any purpose.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, complete the enquiry form or send an email at [email protected]