200+ Placement Partners in India
- You get 200 Hrs of placement focussed training in a live virtual environment with industry professionals.
- 100% Placement support with guaranteed interviews.
- Get to learn about investment banking from scratch, no background is required
- Get prepared for the interview
*Guaranteed interviews are subject to student fulfilling the basic course requirements
CIBO Course Description
If you fall under any of the below categories then this course is for you
- MBA Finance graduate
- B.com Graduate
- CA inter
- Enginner graduate willing to shift to IB
- Basic Mathematics
- Interest in finance
- English Language- Spoken and written
CIBOP Course Fees
Self Paced - Basic
- Forum Support
1 Year Content Access
Fees – ₹4,999 (+ GST)
Self Paced - Plus+
Lifelong Content Access*
Fees – ₹9,999 (+ GST)
Live Online - Basic
Live Online Classes *
Lifetime Content Access
Fees – ₹14,999 (+ GST)
Live Online - Plus+
Live Online Classes *
Lifetime Content Access
Fees – ₹24,999 (+ GST)
- Investment Banking Foundation: Trading termilogies,Various methods of exchange,Recording details of a trade witb case study,Actual trade order case study,structure of investment banks, functions and roles
- Equity & Markets Strucuture I:Classification of markets,tyoes of securities,financial intermediaries,long and short positions,leverage ratio,execution and clearing instructions, security market indices
- Equity & Market Structure II:Index construction method, types of index, rebalancing and reconstitution, Types of fixed income indices, Indices for alternative investments
- Derivatives Instruments I:Concept of arbitrage, forward and future contracts, forward rate agreement, swap contracts,, value of options(in the money, out of money)
- Derivatives Instruments II:Exchange-traded versus over the counter instruments,forward claims and contingent claims,value at expiration calculation,purpose of derivate markets
- Fixed Income Securities I:Classfication of global fixed income markets,interbank rates,primary versus secondary markets for bonds,types of bonds- sovereign, corporate. Short term funding for banks
Fixed Income Securities II:Features of a bond- coupon, rate, yield curve,bond covenants,regulatory, legal and tax considerations for bonds, fixed income cash flow structures,contingency provisions
Asset Management:Portfolio approach to investing,steps in portfolio management process, types of investors,defined contribution and defined benefit plans,aspects of asset management, mutual fund industry
Corporate Governance:Stakeholder groups and their interests,conflicts in stakeholder management, board of directors and functions, risks of poor governance,ESG Considerations
- Trade Execution:Order placement, types of investors, different types of orders, trade capture front office
- Trade Agreement:Trade confirmation and agreement template, transmission methods, settlement instructions,Risk in settlement
- Custodian:Roles of the custodian, types of the custodian, custodian selection, unmatched instructions, Updating STO books and records
- Settlement Failure:Causes of settlement failure, preventing settlement failure, enforcing trade settlement,trade settlement methods,netting
- SWIFT:Identifiers,benefits of SWIFT,Development of SWIFT and swift codes
- Internal Reflection:Pre-settlement trade order, Post settlement trade record, Updating failure,Unsettling a trade internally
- Securities Lending & Borrowing:Principles of lending and borrowing,Updating internal records for lending and borrowing, Calculation
- Safe Custody:Safe custody legal agreements,external custodians, taxation of external accounts, valuing clients securities, advanced safe custody services
- Corporate Actions:Concept of corporate actions, Types of corporate actions, Announced benefits, unannounced benefits, dividends timeline, Bonus shares,stock splits,take overs
- Reconciliation:Reconciliation terminologies, types of reconciliation, methods of reconciliation, manual versus automated reconciliation, independence of the function and benefits
- Risk Management:Risk management process, risk management types, financial risk management, operational risk management, and mitigating risk
- Anti Money Laundering:Sources of money laundering, stages of money laundering, popular methods used, AML Regulations U.S,KYC program,KYC process, customer due diligence
- Basic Excel:Cell referencing, data table, pivot table, look up, H look up, charts, Logical operator functions, Excel dashboards, slicer and timeline
- Interview Preperation:Domain mocks, pre-interview mocks, written tests for practice, extra classes for weak students
Upon completion of the all the modules and clearing the certification exams, you will receive the CIBO Certification.
At the same time, modular certificates are issued automatically in your learning management system. These certificates can be shared with prospective employers at any time.
Allen Aravindan, CFA
Rythum Verma,CFA Level III
Amit K,FMS Delhi
Highest Rated Institute
Since mentor me stands for learning, each mentor listed on mentor me can run as many courses as they want but can only take 20 mentees( students) in batch to maintain delivery and at a time mentor 20 students overall.
Mentor Me Careers has the most comprehensive curriculum and is the most value for money course on IB operations course. The placement services are personalised and the entire placement team works on individual profile of students
At mentor me we are serious on the quality of content you read, use and learn with.
We have high quality pre – recorded videos, recorded by experts
We have reading slides as summary
Class Recordings for staying updated (Applicable for Online Instructor Led)
Cheat Sheets- Get small pocket mind maps to remember formulas and logic
Excel Templates- Get high quality templates to learn financial modeling
Interview question bank- we have compiled over the years question banks for interviews for top 50 companies in India. You will get to practice these from day 1.
- More so, the mock interviews which are conducted are also included which are aimed at personality development of an individual for cracking the interviews
If you are in the Live online plus variant then you can attend multiple batches for a year.
Those who are live online basic- need to pay 2000 Batch transfer fee to enroll for the next batch
Content will be available for all variants for life time
It all depends on your learning curve and previous background. Below is the summary of recommendations’
Self Paced Basic- Suitable for Finance professionals
Self Paced Plus- Suitable for candidates who are well versed with fundamentals and are self-learners
Live Online Basic- Suitable if you are not looking for a placement and are just upskilling
Live Online Plus- anyone looking for a job.
The trainer or mentor will provide you with all the support required during this course, and you can access him/ her directly on whatsaap.
A valid internet connection that can handle online meetings , a laptop with a working Microsoft Excel account
Learning is global and accessible to all. We provide services to all
Yes if you enroll with more than 2 students as a group then we provide 10% Waiver for all.
College training with a large of more than 20 students can contact at [email protected]
We teach exactly what is required in placement interviews and we understand the finance space well. With our updated material, high quality content we are pretty sure, with the students effort that one should not have any problems getting success.
However we do not offer placement guarantee. Check the placement report here. Another fact is that all our students who have been placed with previous expereince have got minimum 20% growth rate in their packages.
We have multiple easy payment methods available.
EMI On Credit Card
And Many others. You can choose the method which is most convenient for you.