FRM” typically refers to the Financial Risk Manager certification, offered by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP). The FRM designation is one of the most respected certifications in the financial industry, focusing on risk management and financial risk analysis. In this article, we will discuss the various options for FRM Coaching in Chennai, with detailed reviews and offerings by institutes.
Key Takeaways on FRM Coaching in Chennai
The FRM course covers a wide range of topics related to risk management, including:
- Foundations of Risk Management: Basic concepts and principles of risk, risk management frameworks, and regulatory environment.
- Quantitative Analysis: Probability theory, statistical concepts, time series analysis, and risk models.
- Financial Markets and Products: Overview of various financial instruments and markets, including equity, fixed income, derivatives, and alternative investments.
- Valuation and Risk Models: Techniques for valuing financial instruments and measuring risks, such as Value at Risk (VaR) and stress testing.
- Market Risk Management: Managing risks related to market fluctuations and price movements.
- Credit Risk Management: Evaluating and managing credit risk, including credit scoring and credit portfolio management.
- Operational and Integrated Risk Management: Assessing operational risk and its integration into overall risk management strategies.
- Risk Management in Investment Management: Applying risk management techniques in the context of investment management and portfolio optimization.
To become a certified Financial Risk Manager, candidates typically need to pass two rigorous exams (FRM Part I and Part II), demonstrate relevant work experience, and adhere to the GARP Code of Conduct. The FRM certification is particularly beneficial for professionals working in risk management, investment management, trading, banking, and financial services. There are a number of training centres and course providers in Chennai. This post would help you run down all the top institutions where you can enroll and successfully complete the FRM program and obtain certification.
Few of the most sort after institution for FRM Coaching in Chennai
Although in my view chennai has very limited options on FRM training in classroom mode for some reasons. However, I am presenting you the best list possible for frm coaching in chennai.
Henry Havins Finance Academy: FRM Coaching in Chennai
9 in 1 Course-
- Training: 75 Hours (each level) of Two-way Live Online Interactive Classroom Sessions for frm coaching
- Projects: Facility to undergo projects in Quantitative Analysis, Valuation & Risk models, Credit and Market Risk Management, and more
- Internship: Internship Assistance to gain practical experience of the learnings
- Certification: Get a Course Completion Certificate of FRM Training from Henry Harvin®, Govt of India recognized & Award-Winning Institute
- Placement: 100% Placement Guarantee Support for 1-Year post successful completion
- E-Learning Access with Abundant Tools and Techniques, video content, assessments, and more
- Masterclass: Access to 52+ Masterclass Sessions for soft skill development
- Hackathons: Free Access to #AskHenry Hackathons and Competitions
- Membership: Get 1-Year Gold Membership of Henry Harvin® Finance Academy for the FRM Training Course
The course fees of frm coaching in chennai by Hentry harvin is INR 59500
Miles Education: FRM Coaching in Chennai
- Full-fledged state-of-the-art Learning Management System (LMS) with access to study tools such as tutorials videos, practice quizzes, practice exams, question banks, and notes for FRM coaching in chennai.
- Blended model of live weekend master classes by Kaplan’s specialized Global instructors and weekend live concept classes by National instructors from Big 4s and industry with online live practice sessions during weekdays
- Recorded class video available and Performance tracking with reports from Schweser Kaplan
- 100+ hours of LIVE virtual classes by Miles
- 100+ hours of video lectures by expert instructors from Kaplan
- 20+ hours of Masterclass by industry thought leaders (Miles Offering)
The frm coaching in chennai by miles costs around, INR 23,600
One-time payment(includes enrollment fees): INR 31206
Edupristine FRM coaching in Chennai
- 75 Hours of frm coaching in chennai
- Recordings of lectures in downloadable format (50+ Hours).
- Practice questions and self-tests.
- 24*7 Online Support.
- 650+ FRM® standard question bank with detailed solutions
- 2 mock tests to help simulate the real time scenario
- Ebook for Formula Charts
- Summarized Study Material in Ebook format
- Online access to materials and recordings
- Doubt solving forum to interact with faculty and fellow students
The FRM coaching fees in channai by edupristine is INR 49015
Also the Self Study packages starts from INR 24305 for FRM coaching.
Nesto Institute FRM Coaching in Chennai
- Great team of experienced and knowledgeable faculty members.
- Very comprehensive and customized course curriculum which is updated as per the latest FRM requirements.
- A well-equipped library with all the required study materials and resources.
- Provision for mock tests and practice questions which help students to prepare well for the actual exam.
- Guidance on career counseling and job placement assistance.
- Good track record, with many students having cleared the FRM exam in the first attempt itself.
Overall, in my opinion, I wouldn’t really go for classroom training of FRM coaching in Chennai. Majorly because I don’t see many credible institutes for it. So my best suggestion is to look out for FRM coaching provided by institutes like Fintree online.